- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Castle Court Review
The city's second-largest shopping mall is euro-friendly, with most shops accepting both sterling and euros. International stores such as Gap can be found under Castle Court's glass roof, alongside British clothing chains such as Miss Selfridge, Warehouse, and Blue Inc. For one-stop shopping, head for Debenham's department store, which has everything from cosmetics to kitchenware.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
OK, here's the start to my trip report. Read more
We (me, my daughter and family friend) arrived in Shannon with no problems. Read more
I've got a USA passport and know that i can get a entrance visa/stamp for 90 days to visit /enter Ireland. Read more