- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Castle Court Review
The city's second-largest shopping mall is euro-friendly, with most shops accepting both sterling and euros. International stores such as Gap can be found under Castle Court's glass roof, alongside British clothing chains such as Miss Selfridge, Warehouse, and Blue Inc. For one-stop shopping, head for Debenham's department store, which has everything from cosmetics to kitchenware.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We encountered the "chip & pin only" situation in a phone store near Brown Thomas in Dublin. Read more
My DH and I would love to do a little exploring next March or October. Read more