- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Crescent Arts Centre
The Crescent Arts Centre Review
After a £7.2 million renovation, the Crescent returned to its rambling stone building—a former girls' high. The center presents experimental dance and theater, concerts, and workshops and hosts the Belfast Book Festival, during which writers participate in talks, lectures, and readings. Nature note: between May and July, common swifts fly in from southern Africa to nest above the center's stone walls. During the renovation, special "swift bricks" were installed to provide nesting sites.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We encountered the "chip & pin only" situation in a phone store near Brown Thomas in Dublin. Read more
We are visiting Ireland and Scotland for about 8 days each in May 2014. Read more