- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Belfast Waterfront Review
Everyone in Belfast sings the praises of this striking civic structure. From the looks of it, the hall is an odd marriage of Close Encounters modern and Castel Sant'Angelo antique. It houses a 2,235-seat concert hall (for ballet and classical, rock, and Irish music) and a 500-seat studio space (for modern dance, jazz, and experimental theater). The Arc Brasserie and two bars make the Waterfront a convenient place to eat, have a pint, and enjoy the river views before or after your culture fix.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We encountered the "chip & pin only" situation in a phone store near Brown Thomas in Dublin. Read more
My DH and I would love to do a little exploring next March or October. Read more