- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In Belfast's oldest building (1711), McHugh's has three floors of bars and restaurants, and live music on weekends. Food is served from lunchtime on. McHugh's retains the character of an early-18th-century dockside inn and exudes a homely feel with open fires. To mark the bar's 300th anniversary, Whitewater Brewery created the McHughs 300 Beer in 2011.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
OK, here's the start to my trip report. Read more
We (me, my daughter and family friend) arrived in Shannon with no problems. Read more
I've got a USA passport and know that i can get a entrance visa/stamp for 90 days to visit /enter Ireland. Read more