- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
In Belfast's oldest building (1711), McHugh's has three floors of bars and restaurants, and live music on weekends. Food is served from lunchtime on. McHugh's retains the character of an early-18th-century dockside inn and exudes a homely feel with open fires. To mark the bar's 300th anniversary, Whitewater Brewery created the McHughs 300 Beer in 2011.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Below is my trip report of our trip in Sept/Oct 2013. Read more
For those not reading the long report ("Ireland with a Northern Twist"), here's a "visual" trip report--a link to the pix:
share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2QctG7hu0ZMXC Read more
Hello fellow travellers. Read more