Nightlife & the Arts in Northern Ireland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Northern Ireland Nightlife & the Arts
|A-B C-E F-L M-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
One of the city center's trendiest bars, the Apartment, set beside...
Arts Council of Northern Ireland
The country's main arts agency supports a range of cultural events...
Belfast Empire Music Hall
Inside a deconsecrated church, the Music Hall is the city's leading...
A photography gallery, Belfast Exposed also has a large digital...
Everyone in Belfast sings the praises of this striking civic...
Colorful drawings of political, cultural, and social life adorn...
Known as "the Bot" to its student clientele, the Botanic is a...
A noisy, modern pub, Brennan's features up-to-the-minute music...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1999 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises