Northern Ireland Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Northern Ireland Hotel Reviews
Major hotel chains based in both the Republic and abroad have invested in Northern Ireland's cities. In Belfast's environs, you can also choose from the humblest terraced town houses or farm cottages to the grandest country houses. Dining rooms of country-house lodgings frequently match the standard of top-quality restaurants. All accommodations in the province are inspected and categorized by the Northern Ireland Tourist Board Information Centre, which publishes hostelry names, addresses, and ratings in the free guidebooks Hotel and Guest House Guide and Bed & Breakfast Guide, also available online. Hundreds of excellent-value specials—single nights to weekend deals, the most intimate bed-and-breakfasts to Belfast's finest hotels—become available in the low season, from October to March. Assume that all hotel rooms reviewed have in-room phones and TVs, along with private bathrooms, unless otherwise indicated.
Browse Northern Ireland Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's