- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The scenic Antrim Coaster Goldline trains from Belfast traverse the entire County Antrim coastline all the way to Coleraine—a 160-km (100-mile), four-hour journey (15, and worth every penny) with many stops en route. The service operates daily except Sundays year-round and on Sundays too from early July to mid-September. Because reservations are not accepted, arrive early in summer to be assured a window seat. Departures are from the Europa Buscentre in Belfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's