- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Armagh is a one-hour drive from Belfast along A3 before joining the M1 at Port Down. Dublin is just over two hours south via Newry on A28 and A1, before crossing the Irish border to join the motorway for the rest of your journey. There are several pay-and-display car parks in Armagh city center. The main one is next to the tourist office, on English Street. You can also park at the Mall, and there is free parking on side streets.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe