Sights & Attractions in Dublin
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Howth
At the King Sitric restaurant on the East Pier, a 2½-km (1½-mile)...
Howth Castle Gardens
The Howth Castle Gardens, next door to the Transport Museum and...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Howth|
Separated from Howth Harbour by a channel nearly 1½ km (1 mi)...
National Transport Museum Of Ireland
Until 1959 a tram service ran from the railway station in Howth...
|Museums / Galleries||Howth|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's