Sights & Attractions in Dublin
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Dublin
|A-C D-G H-I J-M N O-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Abbey Presbyterian Church
Built on the profits of sin—well, by a generous wine merchant...
|Religious Sites||The Northside|
Arbour Hill Cemetery
All 14 Irishmen executed by the British following the 1916 Easter...
|Cemeteries||Phoenix Park and Environs|
A self-described cultural center for children, The Ark engages...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Temple Bar|
At the King Sitric restaurant on the East Pier, a 2½-km (1½-mile)...
Bank of Ireland
Across the street from the west facade of Trinity College stands...
|Financial Institutions||The Southside|
Everyone in Dublin seems to have an opinion on the Central Bank...
|Financial Institutions||Temple Bar|
Chester Beatty Library
A connoisseur's delight, this "library" is considered one of...
Christ Church Cathedral
From its exterior, you'd never guess that the first Christianized...
|Religious Sites||Dublin West|
Facing the Liffey from Cork Hill at the top of Parliament Street...
|Government Buildings||Dublin West|
Seen at its best when reflected in the waters of the Liffey during...
|Government Buildings||The Northside|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's