Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin
At a Glance
- right in the heart of "real Dublin"
- stylish, understated decor
- landscaped rooftop terrace
- looks out over a block of flats
- restaurant is hit-or-miss
- mostly business clientele
Check Rates from our Partners
Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin Review
The sleek glass-and-concrete Radisson, just off South Great George's Street, offers to-the-point business accommodations with a dash of cool contemporary style, proof positive that it is possible to be elegant and functional at the same time. Each room at the front—all clean lines and minimal fuss—has one wall that is basically a huge window, crisp Irish linens, and a bathroom with earthy wood and stone finishes. The cocktail bar Sure is a hit with the locals, though the stylish open-plan restaurant gets mixed reviews.