Nightlife & the Arts in Dublin
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice in Dublin
One of the most fabled theaters in the world, the Abbey is the...
Somehow you always get a seat in this tiny sliver of a pub—a...
When this shimmering red-and-gold 19th-century theater is not...
Also known as the Castle Lounge, Grogan's is a small place packed...
A recent massive face-lift, along with the rest of the Shelbourne...
Once the hot spot for celebs, Lillie's Bordello is now more for...
|Dance Clubs||The Southside|
Considering itself too hip to even have a name when it opened...
One of Dublin's last genuine, late-Victorian-era pubs, Ryan's...
A Victorian beaut, the Stag's Head dates from 1770 and was rebuilt...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1336 & up -- Ireland: 6-Nt. Ritz-Carlton Escape w/Air Sceptre Tours
- $1999 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- $1165 -- Irish Cities & Scenery Tour: 7-Nts. w/Guide — $1,165 Sceptre Tours
- $1428 & up -- Castles & Abbey: 6-Nt. Ireland Trip w/Air — $1,428 Sceptre Tours
- $1351 & up -- Irish Escape: 7-Nt. Multi-City Vacation w/Air — $1,351 Great Value Vacations