Nightlife & the Arts in Dublin
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dublin Nightlife & the Arts
|A-B C-E F-G H-J K-M N-O P-R S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The 51 Bar
Famous for its collection of whiskies from around the world, the...
One of the most fabled theaters in the world, the Abbey is the...
A music mecca with four floors of entertainment of every kind...
|Dance Clubs||The Northside|
Once a bastion of experimental theatre, Andrew's Lane Theatre...
|Dance Clubs||The Southside|
Andrew's Lane Theatre, an intimate old theater, has been transformed...
Bewley's Café Theatre
With its intimate nights in this small, Victorian venue, Bewley's...
Bord Gáis Energy Theatre
Housed in a spanking-new, brash, Daniel Liebskind–designed building...
|Music, Opera||The Southside|
Reputedly Dublin's oldest pub (the site has been licensed since...
A happening music venue, the Button mixes top DJs and up-and-coming...
|Dance Clubs||Temple Bar|
A music venue and club rolled into one, the Button Factory buzzes...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's