All Dublin Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
|A-C D-I J-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A symphony of "Victorian Contemporary Fusion" with Arts & . . .
Four Seasons Hotel Dublin
Set within the show grounds of the Royal Dublin Society, this. . .
George Frederic Handel Hotel
Right in the heart of Temple Bar, this basic but well-run hotel. . .
The Gibson Hotel
The terrace bar at the tastefully modern Gibson Hotel has to be. . .
Grafton Guest House
A stone's throw from the famous shopping street that gave it its. . .
Gresham Hotel Dublin
Opened in 1817, it's been a while since this was the place to. . .
Herbert Park Hotel
You're only a short distance from the city but you'll feel much. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1399 & up -- Dublin, Galway & More: 7-Nt. 5-City Trip w/Air Great Value Vacations
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
- $999 & up -- Ireland: Dublin Hotel & B&B Package w/Air & Car — $999 Europe Express
- $1119 & up -- Ireland: 4-City Guided Tour, 6-Nt. Vacation — $1,119 Sceptre Tours
- $1183 & up -- Dublin & Killarney 6-Nt. Trip by Rail w/Air — $1,183 Sceptre Tours