- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
For information on travel in the Dublin environs, contact one of the following tourist information offices (TIOs) year-round: Dublin Tourism/Bord Fáilte, Dundalk, or Wicklow Town. In summer, temporary TIOs are open throughout the environs, in towns such as Drogheda and Dundalk in County Louth and Kildare Town in County Kildare. East Coast Midlands Tourism is the department of Bord Fáilte directly responsible for the Dublin environs area.
County Kildare Tourism (045/898–888. www.visitkildare.ie.)
County Louth Tourism (042/933–5457. www.louthholidays.com.)
County Meath Tourism (046/9097060. www.meath.ie/tourism.)
Wickow Tourist Office (0404/69118. www.ireland.com/destinations/republic-of-ireland/wicklow.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's