Sights & Attractions in Dublin Environs
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Kildare Town
Irish National Stud
If you're a horse aficionado, or even just curious, check out...
|Museums / Galleries||Kildare Town|
Adjacent to the Irish National Stud, the Japanese Gardens were...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Kildare Town|
The 108-foot-high Round Tower, dating from the 12th century...
|Military Sites||Kildare Town|
Right off Kildare's main market square, the Silken Thomas pub...
St. Brigid's Cathedral
The Church of Ireland St. Brigid's Cathedral is where the eponymous...
|Religious Sites||Kildare Town|
Browse All Dublin Environs Sights
- Kildare Town
- King William's Glen
- Mellifont Abbey
- Mount Usher Gardens
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's