Sights & Attractions in Dublin Environs
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Wicklow Town
Immediately south of the harbor, perched on a promontory that...
|Castles / Palaces||Wicklow Town|
Closed down during the 16th-century dissolution of the monasteries...
|Archaeological Sites||Wicklow Town|
Between the River Vartry and the road to Dublin stands the Protestant...
|Religious Sites||Wicklow Town|
The town's most appealing area is Wicklow Harbor. Take Harbour...
Wicklow's Historic Gaol
Just above Market Square, the town's old jail has been converted...
|Museums / Galleries||Wicklow Town|
Browse All Dublin Environs Sights
- Kildare Town
- King William's Glen
- Mellifont Abbey
- Mount Usher Gardens
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's