Sights & Attractions in Dublin Environs
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Drogheda
One of the city's original 11 entrances, Butler's Gate predates...
County Louth Golf Club
Covering 190 acres by the Irish Sea at the mouth of the River...
Drogheda Museum Millmount
It was in Millmount that the townsfolk made their last stand...
|Museums / Galleries||Drogheda|
St. Laurence's Gate
There were once 11 passages through the city walls, but the 13th-century...
A severe church within an enclosed courtyard, the 18th-century...
St. Peter's Church
The Gothic-Revival Roman Catholic St. Peter's Church houses the...
This bank building has an 18th-century square granite edifice...
Victorian Railway Viaduct
Among the town's landmarks is its long railway viaduct, which...
Browse All Dublin Environs Sights
- Kildare Town
- King William's Glen
- Mellifont Abbey
- Mount Usher Gardens
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's