Sights & Attractions in Dublin Environs
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Slane
The 16th-century Hermitage was constructed on the site where St...
A two-hour tour of farmer Willie Redhouse's fully functioning...
The stately 18th-century Slane Castle overlooks a natural amphitheater...
|Castles / Palaces||Slane|
North of Slane is the 500-foot-high Slane Hill, where St. Patrick...
Browse All Dublin Environs Sights
- Kildare Town
- King William's Glen
- Mellifont Abbey
- Mount Usher Gardens
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe