Sights & Attractions in Dublin Environs
Things to Do in Slane
The 16th-century Hermitage was constructed on the...
A two-hour tour of farmer Willie Redhouse's fully...
The stately 18th-century Slane Castle overlooks a...
|Castles / Palaces||Slane|
North of Slane is the 500-foot-high Slane Hill,...
Browse All Dublin Environs Sights
- Kildare Town
- Mount Usher Gardens
- Powerscourt House, Gardens, and Waterfall
- Avondale House and Forest Park
- Hill of Tara
- King William's Glen
- Mellifont Abbey
- Wicklow Town
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's