Sights & Attractions in Dublin Environs
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Trim
Cnoc an Linsigh
An attractive area south of Summerhill, Cnoc an Linsigh's forest...
In the village of Laracor, 3 km (2 miles) south of Trim on R158...
Meath Heritage Centre
If your ancestors are from County Meath, take advantage of the...
East of Trim on the banks of the River Boyne, Newtown contains...
Facing the river is the Royal Mint, a ruin that illustrates Trim's...
St. Patrick's Cathedral
This church dates from early in the 19th century, but the square...
One of the most pleasant villages of southern County Meath, Summerhill...
The largest Anglo-Norman fortress in Ireland, Trim Castle dominates...
|Castles / Palaces||Trim|
On a ridge overlooking Trim Castle, the Yellow Steeple was built...
Browse All Dublin Environs Sights
- Kildare Town
- King William's Glen
- Mellifont Abbey
- Mount Usher Gardens
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's