Sights & Attractions in Dublin Environs
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Dublin Environs
Drogheda Museum Millmount
It was in Millmount that the townsfolk made their last stand against...
|Museums / Galleries||Drogheda|
Nestled in a lush, quiet valley deep in the rugged Wicklow Mountains...
Hill of Tara
In legends and in the popular imagination, the "seat of the High...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Hill of Tara|
Adjacent to the Irish National Stud, the Japanese Gardens were...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Kildare Town|
The 17th-century formal gardens at Killruddery House are precisely...
|Houses / Mansions||Bray|
Under excavation since 1962, the prehistoric site of Knowth is...
On the eastern banks of the River Mattock, which creates a natural...
|Religious Sites||Mellifont Abbey|
How the people who built Newgrange transported the stones to...
|Memorials / Monuments||Newgrange|
Powerscourt House & Gardens
They really had the life, those old aristocrats. At more than...
|Houses / Mansions, Gardens / Arboretums||Powerscourt House, Gardens, and Waterfall|
Browse All Dublin Environs Sights
- Kildare Town
- King William's Glen
- Mellifont Abbey
- Mount Usher Gardens
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's