Sights & Attractions in Dublin Environs
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
One of the city's original 11 entrances, Butler's Gate predates...
Meath Heritage Centre
If your ancestors are from County Meath, take advantage of the...
A severe church within an enclosed courtyard, the 18th-century...
St. Peter's Church
The Gothic-Revival Roman Catholic St. Peter's Church houses the...
This bank building has an 18th-century square granite edifice...
Victorian Railway Viaduct
Among the town's landmarks is its long railway viaduct, which...
Browse All Dublin Environs Sights
- Kildare Town
- King William's Glen
- Mellifont Abbey
- Mount Usher Gardens
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's