Sights & Attractions in Dublin Environs
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Dublin Environs
|A-C D-I J-L M-N O-R S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Drogheda Museum Millmount
It was in Millmount that the townsfolk made their last stand against...
|Museums / Galleries||Drogheda|
Closed down during the 16th-century dissolution of the monasteries...
|Archaeological Sites||Wicklow Town|
Nestled in a lush, quiet valley deep in the rugged Wicklow Mountains...
Known for its unusual rounded corners, Hatch's Castle is a private...
|Castles / Palaces||Ardee|
The 16th-century Hermitage was constructed on the site where...
Hill of Tara
In legends and in the popular imagination, the "seat of the High...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Hill of Tara|
Irish National Stud
If you're a horse aficionado, or even just curious, check out...
|Museums / Galleries||Kildare Town|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Dublin Environs Sights
- Kildare Town
- King William's Glen
- Mellifont Abbey
- Mount Usher Gardens
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's