Sights & Attractions in Dublin Environs
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Dublin Environs
|A-C D-I J-L M-N O-R S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The angular Ardee Castle was founded by Roger de Peppard in 1207...
|Castles / Palaces||Ardee|
Avondale Forest Park
Outside the quaint village of Rathdrum, on the west bank of the...
|Forests||Avondale House and Forest Park|
On Mill Street, the bell tower of a Franciscan monastery dates...
Immediately south of the harbor, perched on a promontory that...
|Castles / Palaces||Wicklow Town|
One of the city's original 11 entrances, Butler's Gate predates...
In 1722, William Conolly (1662–1729) decided to build himself...
|Houses / Mansions||Maynooth|
Cnoc an Linsigh
An attractive area south of Summerhill, Cnoc an Linsigh's forest...
County Louth Golf Club
Covering 190 acres by the Irish Sea at the mouth of the River...
County Museum Dundalk
Set in a beautifully restored 18th-century warehouse, this museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Dundalk|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Dublin Environs Sights
- Kildare Town
- King William's Glen
- Mellifont Abbey
- Mount Usher Gardens
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's