- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Ireland 2014
Restaurant No. 32
Restaurant No. 32 Review
A cozy local spot with a wonderfully warm welcome, Thirty Two is situated in a quiet part of town near the county museum. The light-filled dining room has simple decor and ideal people-watching windows. The menu offers quality, uncomplicated fare—to start try the pan-seared squid with citrus sour yogurt and chili and red pepper jam. Follow up with the duck confit, served with glazed shallots, puy lentil cassoulet, and port and ginger jellies. Their early evening menu is an incredibly good value.
- Address: 32 Chapel St., Dundalk, Co. Louth
- Phone: 042/933–1113
- Location: Dundalk
- Closed Sun. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We encountered the "chip & pin only" situation in a phone store near Brown Thomas in Dublin. Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more