- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Ireland 2014
Restaurant No. 32
Restaurant No. 32 Review
A cozy local spot with a wonderfully warm welcome, Thirty Two is situated in a quiet part of town near the county museum. The light-filled dining room has simple decor and ideal people-watching windows. The menu offers quality, uncomplicated fare—to start try the pan-seared squid with citrus sour yogurt and chili and red pepper jam. Follow up with the duck confit, served with glazed shallots, puy lentil cassoulet, and port and ginger jellies. Their early evening menu is an incredibly good value.
- Address: 32 Chapel St., Dundalk, Co. Louth
- Phone: 042/933–1113
- Location: Dundalk
- Closed Sun. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Below is my trip report of our trip in Sept/Oct 2013. Read more
For those not reading the long report ("Ireland with a Northern Twist"), here's a "visual" trip report--a link to the pix:
share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2QctG7hu0ZMXC Read more
My husband and I Will be spending 11 days in ireland , flying in Shannon and leaving from Dublin.
I thought of the following itinerary but i Would need help or advise from all of you who have done Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more