Dublin Environs Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dublin Environs Restaurant Reviews
Dining out in the area is essentially a casual affair, but the innovations and experimentation of Dublin's top restaurateurs are influencing the cooking—and the prices—at the finer establishments outside the capital. Even so, you'll find some truly stylish places here, including La Serre, in the running for the most dazzlingly decorated restaurant in the country (with a top-rated chef holding down the kitchen, to boot). As in the Southwest, chefs hereabouts have a deep respect for fresh, locally grown and raised produce. You'll find everything from Continental-style meals to hearty ploughman's lunches.
Browse Dublin Environs Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's