- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The seat of County Kildare and a thriving market town in the heartland of Irish Thoroughbred country, Naas (pronounced nace), is full of pubs with high stools where short men (trainee jockeys) discuss the merits of their various stables.
Elsewhere in Dublin Environs
- The Curragh
- Hill of Tara
- Kildare Town
- King William's Glen
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's