Dublin Environs Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dublin Environs Hotel Reviews
A lot of people opt to stay in Dublin and take day trips to the environs. If that's the case, a hotel on the south side of the city or in South County Dublin might be a good idea if you're planning to spend time in Wicklow or East Kildare. For Meath and Louth, a hotel on the north side or to the west of the city might work better. If you don't want to "commute" from the city, the noted country-house hotels around Kildare and Wicklow are great options. They are surprisingly good value for the unique, luxurious experience they offer. Bed-and-breakfasts are another good option, and though the ones in this region tend to be a little more expensive than in other parts of Ireland, they also are a little classier and more stylish.
Browse Dublin Environs Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's