All Dublin Environs Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dublin Environs Hotels
|A-G H-Z « Prev |  Next »|
On 2 acres of flower gardens (the Knot Garden is an award winner) . . .
|$$||Mount Usher Gardens|
An early-20th-century redbrick gem in the heart of Dundalk, Innisfree. . .
The luxurious spa and health center are the big attractions a. . .
Kildare Hotel and Country Club
Manicured gardens and the renowned Arnold Palmer–designed K Club. . .
A lovely hotel set on more than 50 acres of parkland, Rathsallagh. . .
The Ritz-Carlton Powerscourt
The gargantuan Palladian-style exterior of this Xanadu may seem. . .
|$$$$||Powerscourt House, Gardens, and Waterfall|
Voted Ireland's best private house hotel in a national newspaper,. . .
The "House of O'Catháin" is a Tudor-style country cottage with. . .
Wicklow Head Lighthouse
This 95-foot-high stone tower—first built in 1781—once supported. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's