- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
From Dublin take the M1 north and exit at junction 16 onto the roundabout. Take the first exit onto the N52 to Dundalk. Bus Éireann runs regular buses from Dublin to the town's bus station on Long Walk near the main shopping center; the trip takes 1 hour and 30 minutes. Routes from Belfast and Drogheda also connect to Dundalk. Serviced by Irish Rail, Clarke Train Station is on Carrickmacross Road. There are daily trains to Dublin (1 hour 20 minutes); Belfast (1 hour 20 minutes); and Drogheda (20 minutes).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's