- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
After exploring the delights of Cork City, use it as a base to explore the county's famed wonders, including Blarney Castle. Embark on a gastronomic adventure by traveling east to Midleton and Shanagarry—famed respectively for their whiskey and culinary traditions. Shanagarry, in rich farming country, also has a local tradition of craft pottery. Due south is fashionable Kinsale, while westward lies Skibbereen and picture-perfect Bantry. From here a cliff-top road with stunning views leads to ruggedly beautiful Glengarriff.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's