Sights & Attractions in County Cork
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in County Cork
Bantry House and Gardens
One of Ireland's most famed manors, Bantry House and Gardens is...
|Houses / Mansions||Bantry|
In the center of Blarney is Blarney Castle, or what remains of...
|Houses / Mansions||Blarney|
The British built Charles Fort on the east side of the Bandon...
Cobh Heritage Centre
Many of the people who left Ireland on immigrant ships for the...
|Museums / Galleries||Cork Harbour|
Crawford Art Gallery
The large redbrick building was built in 1724 as the customs...
|Museums / Galleries||Cork City|
Food lovers (and, who, pray, isn't?): be sure to make a beeline...
|Markets / Bazaars||Cork City|
Many visitors head to Glengarriff because of that Irish Eden...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Glengarriff|
University College Cork
The Doric, porticoed gates of UCC stand about 2 km (1 mile) from...
|Educational Institutions||Cork City|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's