Sights & Attractions in County Cork
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bishop Lucey Park
This tiny green park in the heart of the city opened in 1985 in...
Cork City Gaol
This castle-like building contains an austere, 19th-century prison...
|Museums / Galleries||Cork City|
Cork Opera House
This unattractive concrete hulk erected in 1965 replaced an ornate...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Cork City|
A landmark in the very center of Cork, this magnificent classical...
|Government Buildings||Cork City|
This small, well-tended park is beside the River Lee's north...
General Post Office
Dominating a street otherwise occupied by boutiques, jewelry...
|Architectural Sites||Cork City|
The friendly, old Long Valley pub, popular with artists, writers...
This popular riverside walk links the city center with Fitzgerald's...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1336 & up -- Ireland: 6-Nt. Ritz-Carlton Escape w/Air Sceptre Tours
- $1799 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- Ireland and the British Isles IExplore
- $1165 -- Irish Cities & Scenery Tour: 7-Nts. w/Guide — $1,165 Sceptre Tours
- $1428 & up -- Castles & Abbey: 6-Nt. Ireland Trip w/Air — $1,428 Sceptre Tours