Sights & Attractions in County Cork
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions County Cork
|A-C D-H I-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Desmond Castle and the International Museum of Wine
This museum occupies a 15th-century fortified town house—originally...
|Museums / Galleries||Kinsale|
Food lovers (and, who, pray, isn't?): be sure to make a beeline...
|Markets / Bazaars||Cork City|
This small, well-tended park is beside the River Lee's north...
Fota House, Arboretum & Gardens
Next to the Fota Island Wildlife Park is Fota House, the Smith-Barry...
|Houses / Mansions||Cork Harbour|
Fota Island Wildlife Park
The 70-acre park is 12 km (7 miles) east of Cork via N25 and...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Cork Harbour|
General Post Office
Dominating a street otherwise occupied by boutiques, jewelry...
|Architectural Sites||Cork City|
Gubbeen Farmhouse Products
Farmer Tom Ferguson tends a herd of prize cows, whose rich milk...
|Markets / Bazaars, Farms||Skibbereen|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's