Belvelly Smoke House
Belvelly Smoke House Review
Frank Hederman smokes eels, mackerel, salmon, trout, and mussels over beech rather than oak, giving them an unusually mild flavor. His smoked salmon is sold in London's Fortnum & Mason. The smokehouse, on the main road between Fota and Cobh, is open on weekdays for sales and by arrangement for groups for tastings. The products can also be bought at Cork City's English Market and Midleton Farmer's Market.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's