County Cork Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
County Cork Hotel Reviews
County Cork's great country-house accommodations include Ballymaloe House in east Cork, along with the guest wing at magnificent Bantry House. At the spectrum's other end is the uniquely Irish farmhouse bed-and-breakfast, such as the Glen Country House, where you are welcomed by the family dogs and treated as a long-lost friend. In between are excellent family-owned and -run traditional hotels, such as the Blarney Castle Hotel on Blarney's village green and the Seaview in Ballylickey on Bantry Bay.
Browse County Cork Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's