All County Cork Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
County Cork Hotels
|A-E F-H I-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A large Georgian town house has been tastefully converted into . . .
On a bluff high above the railway station and the docks, this. . .
A pair of large Victorian town houses near the university are. . .
The Glen Country House
Midway between Kinsale and Clonakilty (9 miles from both) on the. . .
|$$||Clonakilty and Environs|
Fronted by a massive wrought-iron balcony, this stately landmark. . .
Glengarriff Park Hotel
Smack-dab in the middle of scenic Glengarriff, a busy village. . .
Ruddy with red brick and brightened by white-sash windows, Hayfield. . .
Hotel Isaacs Cork
With a tone of boho shabby chic that appeals to the hotel's many. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's