All County Cork Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
County Cork Hotels
|A-E F-H I-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A large Georgian town house has been tastefully converted into . . .
On a bluff high above the railway station and the docks, this. . .
A pair of large Victorian town houses near the university are. . .
The Glen Country House
Midway between Kinsale and Clonakilty (9 miles from both) on the. . .
|$$||Clonakilty and Environs|
Fronted by a massive wrought-iron balcony, this stately landmark. . .
Glengarriff Park Hotel
Smack-dab in the middle of scenic Glengarriff, a busy village. . .
Ruddy with red brick and brightened by white-sash windows, Hayfield. . .
Hotel Isaacs Cork
With a tone of boho shabby chic that appeals to the hotel's many. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1399 & up -- Dublin, Galway & More: 7-Nt. 5-City Trip w/Air Great Value Vacations
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
- Ireland and the British Isles IExplore
- $999 & up -- Ireland: Dublin Hotel & B&B Package w/Air & Car — $999 Europe Express
- $1119 & up -- Ireland: 4-City Guided Tour, 6-Nt. Vacation — $1,119 Sceptre Tours