- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Bantry is on the N71, midway between Skibbereen and Kenmare, an hour-and-a-half drive from Cork and an hour from Killarney. There is a large car park (free) in the main square. Buses from Cork Bus Station Parnell Place continue on to Glengarriff. There is no other local public transport.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's