- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fáilte Ireland provides free information service, tourist literature, and an accommodations booking service at its TIOs (tourist information offices). The following offices are open all year, generally weekdays 9–6, daily during the high season: Aran Islands (Inis Mór), Ennis, and Galway City. Other TIOs that operate seasonally, generally weekdays 9–6 and Saturday 9–1, are open as follows: Cliffs of Moher (April–October; a concession within the main visitor center, which opens year round) and Salthill (May–September).
Information on Kinvara, Galway City and the Aran Islands can be found at Discover Ireland (www.discoverireland.ie/Places-To-Go/Galway). Information on the main sights in County Clare—Ennis, the Burren, and the Cliff of Moher—can be found at Shannon Region Tourism (www.shannonregiontourism.ie).
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe