Sights & Attractions in County Clare, Galway, and the Aran Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in The Burren
Along with a café and a crafts shop with good maps and locally...
|Information Centers||The Burren|
The Burren Way
You can explore the Burren area by car, from a bike, or from...
Caherconnell Stone Fort
There are several stone forts in the Burren thought to have been...
|Archaeological Sites||The Burren|
Cathedral of St. Fachtna
Beside the Burren Centre in Kilfenora, the ruins of a small 12th-century...
|Religious Sites||The Burren|
Poulnabrone Megalithic Tomb
The biggest and most famous of the Burren's megalithic tombs...
|Memorials / Monuments||The Burren|
Browse All County Clare, Galway, and the Aran Islands Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional