Sights & Attractions in County Clare, Galway, and the Aran Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The largest open space in central Galway and the heart of the...
Galway Discover Ireland Centre
Just off Eyre Square, east of the bus and train station and the...
|Information Centers||Galway City|
Salmon Weir Bridge
The bridge itself is nothing special, but in season—from...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Galway City|
A lively, hugely popular seaside resort, Salthill is beloved...
Built in 1584 to protect the quays where Spanish ships unloaded...
|Memorials / Monuments||Galway City|
Galway City's most famous pub, which stands at a busy little...
Browse All County Clare, Galway, and the Aran Islands Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1399 & up -- Dublin, Galway & More: 7-Nt. 5-City Trip w/Air Great Value Vacations