Sights & Attractions in County Clare, Galway, and the Aran Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions County Clare, Galway, and the Aran Islands
|A-C D-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Even if you have only a few hours to explore Inis Mór, rent a...
|Military Sites||Inis Mór (Inishmore)|
On a rock north of Kinvara Bay, the 16th-century Dunguaire Castle...
|Castles / Palaces||Kinvara|
The largest open space in central Galway and the heart of the...
Galway City Museum
The city's civic museum, housed in a modern building behind the...
|Museums / Galleries||Galway City|
Galway Discover Ireland Centre
Just off Eyre Square, east of the bus and train station and the...
|Information Centers||Galway City|
With a name that means "hill of the kiss," Knappogue is one of...
|Castles / Palaces||Knappogue|
Lahinch Golf Club
There's a real Scottish flavor to this venerable links course...
Lynch Memorial Window
Embedded in a stone wall above a built-up Gothic doorway off...
|Memorials / Monuments||Galway City|
Now a branch of the Allied Irish Banks, this is the finest remaining...
|Castles / Palaces||Galway City|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All County Clare, Galway, and the Aran Islands Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional