- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lahinch Surf School. Lahinch is a safe place to learn to surf if you stick to the beach. With enough practice—and Ireland's surfing champion, John MacCarthy, and his supercool crew teaching you— maybe it won't be too long before you can join the thrillseeking surf dudes chasing huge waves (known as Aileens) a little farther up the coast at the Cliffs of Moher. Promenade, Lahinch, Co. Clare. 087/960–9667. www.lahinchsurfschool.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's