- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ryanair flies to Ireland West Airport Knock daily from London's Stansted Airport and Luton Airport; flying time is 80 minutes. BmiBaby has several flights to Knock from Manchester daily.
Aer Lingus (0818/365–0000. www.aerlingus.com.)
Flybe (44 01392/268–529 outside U.K. www.flybe.com.)
Ryanair (0818/303–030. www.ryanair.com.)
The West's most convenient international airport is Shannon, 25 km (16 miles) east of Ennis.
Ireland West Airport Knock, at Charlestown—near Knock, in County Mayo—has direct daily service to London's Stansted, Luton, and Gatwick, and to Manchester and Birmingham, and several flights a week to Paris, Milan, and Frankfort.
No scheduled flights run from the United States to Knock; use Shannon Airport.
Ireland West Airport Knock (094/936–8100. www.irelandwestairport.com.)
Shannon Airport (061/712–000. www.shannonairport.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's