Sights & Attractions in Connemara and County Mayo
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Connemara and County Mayo
|A-E F-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Cong is surrounded by many stone circles and burial mounds, but...
Carne Golf Links
Clinging to the very northwest tip of County Mayo, this is literally...
Clew Bay is said to have 365 islands, one for every day of the...
Clifden Castle was built in 1815 by John D'Arcy, the town's founder...
|Castles / Palaces||Clifden|
Connemara National Park
The 5,000-acre Connemara National Park lies southeast of the...
Look out as you travel north for the great bulk of 2,500-foot-high...
You have two options for traveling onward to Westport. The first...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's