Sights & Attractions in Connemara and County Mayo
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Connemara and County Mayo
|A-J K-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Cong is surrounded by many stone circles and burial mounds, but...
Clew Bay is said to have 365 islands, one for every day of the...
Clifden Castle was built in 1815 by John D'Arcy, the town's founder...
|Castles / Palaces||Clifden|
Connemara National Park
The 5,000-acre Connemara National Park lies southeast of the...
Look out as you travel north for the great bulk of 2,500-foot-high...
You have two options for traveling onward to Westport. The first...
Foxford Woolen Mills
A good place for a break is the Foxford Woolen Mills Visitor...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1399 & up -- Dublin, Galway & More: 7-Nt. 5-City Trip w/Air Great Value Vacations
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
- Ireland and the British Isles IExplore
- $999 & up -- Ireland: Dublin Hotel & B&B Package w/Air & Car — $999 Europe Express
- $1119 & up -- Ireland: 4-City Guided Tour, 6-Nt. Vacation — $1,119 Sceptre Tours