Shopping in Connemara and County Mayo
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Shopping in Clifden
The Clifden Bookshop.
As well as selling books of local interest, the bookshop also...
|Books / Stationery||Clifden|
The Connemara Hamper
A small but well-stocked specialty food shop, this is an ideal...
|Food / Candy||Clifden|
Millar's Connemara Tweeds
Millar's is a long-established emporium with a good selection...
The Outdoor Shop/Faoin Tuath
You didn't pack hiking gear, but now that you're here you want...
Station House Courtyard
Set around a cobbled courtyard, the Station House has crafts...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $999 & up -- Ireland: Dublin Hotel & B&B Package w/Air & Car Europe Express
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
- Ireland and the British Isles IExplore
- $1119 & up -- Ireland: 4-City Guided Tour, 6-Nt. Vacation — $1,119 Sceptre Tours
- $1183 & up -- Dublin & Killarney 6-Nt. Trip by Rail w/Air — $1,183 Sceptre Tours