Fodor's Choice: The Best Hotels in Connemara and County Mayo
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Connemara and County Mayo Hotels
Abbeyglen Castle Hotel
Creeper covered, as if under a Sleeping Beauty spell, the gorgeous . . .
Massive, flamboyantly turreted, Ashord is the very picture o. . .
Ballynahinch Castle Hotel
More like a rambling country house than a castle, this magnifice. . .
In the heart of what is arguably Mayo's most spectacular mountai. . .
Magnificent and magical, this pink, square Georgian mansion is. . .
Knockranny House Hotel & Spa
Built on a bluff just outside town, with a commanding view o. . .
Nineteenth-century time travelers would feel right at home walking. . .
Renvyle House Hotel
A lake at its front door, the Atlantic Ocean at its back door,. . .
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe