All Connemara and County Mayo Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Connemara and County Mayo Hotels
|A-D E-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Magnificent and magical, this pink, square Georgian mansion is . . .
Ice House Hotel and Spa
An unusual and elegant combination of modern design and Victoria. . .
Knockranny House Hotel & Spa
Built on a bluff just outside town, with a commanding view o. . .
The Leenane Hotel
Built in the 1790s at the entrance to Leenane village as a coaching. . .
Nineteenth-century time travelers would feel right at home walking. . .
Renvyle House Hotel
A lake at its front door, the Atlantic Ocean at its back door,. . .
This pink, creeper-clad, two-story Georgian house occupies 30. . .
Ross Lake House
Built by James Edward Jackson, land agent for Lord Iveagh at Ashford. . .
With framed fishing ties and specimen fish given pride of place. . .
Westport Plaza Hotel
Walk in off the street of this small Irish town, past topiary. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's