All Connemara and County Mayo Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Connemara and County Mayo Hotels
|A-D E-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Abbeyglen Castle Hotel
Creeper covered, as if under a Sleeping Beauty spell, the gorgeous . . .
Massive, flamboyantly turreted, Ashord is the very picture o. . .
Ballynahinch Castle Hotel
More like a rambling country house than a castle, this magnifice. . .
In a quiet part of town, just a short walk from the lively quayside. . .
Clew Bay Hotel
In Westport's town center, this hotel welcomes guests with a warmly. . .
In the heart of what is arguably Mayo's most spectacular mountai. . .
An old town house in the lower, quieter part of Clifden has bee. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's