Stokkseyri Travel Guide
Plan Your Stokkseyri Vacation
With its wide, black sandy beach covered in driftwood, tiny Stokkseyri (population 445) is popular in summer. It offers a small museum and a nearby lighthouse (Knarraros), whose unique architecture is worth the 5-km (3-mile) drive.
Find the best Stokkseyri restaurants in every price category with our top picks.
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Leaving the airport it is not long before it seems like we are on Mars or the Moon. Read more
In thanks for all of the tips I picked up from other travelers, here is brief trip report. Read more